There are many plant fences that serve as mark land limits, to create privacy from your house, or just creatively beautifying the backyard of your home. There are many kinds of plants and shrubs that are good fences for your backyard. These plants will vary according to your taste and types of how you want your fences to look like.
As you look around your yard, you notice that there is something missing around and it looks barren. You start planning in your head the idea of planting plants around the area of your house. What plant fences would be interesting to showcase around the home? If you are out of ideas which plants to use, here are some ideal plant fences that you can use with their advantages.
Ideal Plant Fences and Its Benefits
- Boxwood. This is the most popular plant used for fencing in the east and south part of United States. The plant is ideal because it can easily be pruned and responds to your shaping. This makes it ideal for privacy screens and shaped fences. The plant grows glossy and evergreen leaves ideal for year-round screening.
- Lilac Scrubs. Lilac is an ideal choice when you want to have a motif of spring color in your backyard. The flower leaves that growth thick with narrow leaves that are ideal for creating private barriers of your property. It can also be easily maintained with only a little pruning after blooming period is completed. This shrub is good in a full sun and well-drained area. One of the exceptional feature of this shrub is it can easily attracts butterflies and bees.
- Beech Tree. Shrubs and bushes are not just the plants in United States used as plant fences. You can also use compact trees such as beech for privacy fences bordering property line and for making a wind shatter. The tree has nice figure growth pattern that gives proper form even during the winter. During autumn, the leaves of the beech will turn golden yellow.
- Hibiscus Shrubs. This is another beautiful shrub as ideal plant fences. This shrub will bloom all year long and does require daily watering. What makes it worth is the full effect of the shrubs on your yard in a year.
- Japanese Barberry. Another interesting plant fences is the Japanese barberry for a small to medium land. The threatening thorns of the plants make it good for fencing where home owners that want to maintain people and animals to stay away from your yard. The shrubs will bloom with a small, yellow flower during mid-spring.
If you want to know more idea about plant fences, you can go to a place called Fence Outlet. They can give you ideas and advices about fencing and accessories.